He later reappeared well over a decade later in "Royal Pudding" which revealed he had moved to America, where nobody sees him as ugly. He still wears a paper bag over his head and now also has a jacket on. He runs into Ike Broflovski on his way to the Canadian call to arms. They join with the other Canadians to confront Scott the Dick who is now a giant, but find out he did not kidnap the Princess. He and Ike join Scott after the real culprits, a group of Eskimos, but they quickly discover Scott is incorrect. Luckily, the Eskimos lead them to the true and final culprit - Tooth Decay. Bob is instrumental in his defeat, as Ike exposing Bob's face to the creature freezes and kills it. He is given a Canadian Medal of Honor by the Princess.
His face has been described as one in which "somebody tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver". He wears green pants and an orange, long-sleeved shirt. His shirt, like Terrance and Phillip's and Scott the Dick's shirts, has his name's first initial embroidered on it, however, his is in lowercase. Terrance and Phillip's advise him to wear a paper bag over his head. In "Royal Pudding" he was seen wearing a jacket and a paper bag is grey colored. He mentions that Americans don't see him as ugly, but rather, just as a Canadian.
- Ugly Bob.jpg
Ugly Bob wearing a paper bag in "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus".
Ugly Bob unmasked in "Royal Pudding".
After he took Terrance and Phillip's advice, he started wearing the paper bag over his head, Celine Dion, who, in the show, had been married to but divorced Terrance, fell for him and they had sex with each other. She did not yet know about his true appearance, because he wore the bag over his head at all times, and referred to himself as "Handsome Bob".
Terrance, meanwhile, had rescued the daughter he had had with Celine during their marriage, and he wanted to start a life with her again. When he found out about her new relationship, he pulled the bag off of Bob's head, revealing his true appearance to her. She screamed in horror, but decided to stay with Bob nonetheless, on the condition that he keep the bag over his head at all times. Later, it was found out that he had impregnated Celine, and they both hoped that the baby would turn out to look like Celine.
Terrance and Phillip
Ugly Bob is friends with Terrance and Phillip enough that they will talk to him despite his horrific deformity, which only Canadians can apparently see. Terrance and Phillip are the ones to suggest that Ugly Bob start wearing a paper bag on his head to avoid people knowing how ugly he is, though they do so mockingly. Ugly Bob is insulted for his appearance by Terrance and Phillip, similar to how The Boys insult one another.
Meets Ike on a bus. He doesn't know that there are other Canadians living in the U.S. It is revealed that Ugly Bob is from Toronto.
Ugly Bob and Celine Dion had sex in "Terrance and Phillip: Not Without My Anus" resulting in Celine Dion getting pregnant. However, in "The Royal Pudding", it is revealed that Ugly Bob moved to America, as such, it is highly likely the two got divorced.
In "Terrance and Phillip: Not Without My Anus", Ugly Bob got Celine Dion pregnant, but the child has never had his or her name mentioned or even made an onscreen appearance. All that's known about this kid is that Terrance is its stepfather, Celine Dion is its mother, Ugly Bob is its father and Terrance's daughter Sally is its half-sister.
- Ugly Bob has the longest absence from the show - 13 years.
- Ugly Bob's hideous appearance is shown to be able to turn people to stone upon sight, similar to Medusa, a monster in Greek mythology.
- Though seeing Ugly Bob's face killed Tooth Decay, when Terrance and Phillip, and everyone else, saw his face in "Not Without My Anus", they did not turn to stone. This could be due to them being resistant, or that Ugly Bob just got uglier.
- Ugly Bob is a father, as he got Celine Dion pregnant in "Not Without My Anus". Unless she had the pregnancy terminated.
- Ugly Bob introduces himself to Celine Dion as "Handsome Bob", to help hide the fact that he's actually hideously ugly.
- When Ugly Bob first got his paper bag from Terrance and Phillip, it had no eye holes. He later made eye holes so he could see.
- Ugly Bob understand's the Navajo language.
- "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus"
- "Royal Pudding"
- "Reverse Cowgirl" (cameo) - He can be heard on Cartman's television.