The Spirit of Christmas (1992)/References
From South Park Wiki
- Frosty the Snowman: The entire short is a satirical parody of this famous 1969 Christmas special.
- The only boy with a name is the Cartman-lookalike: "Kenny". The orange-coated boy would subsequently take the name of Kenny.
- Like with Jesus vs. Santa, this short does not bleep out "fuck" because it did not air on television and was free of network censorship.
- In one scene, the opening sequence has a TV showing the scene where Frosty sprouts to life, revealing himself as evil.
- In the Season 6 episode "The Simpsons Already Did It" Tweek is scared of putting a carrot on a snowman, as opposed to a hat, thinking it will sprout to life. Stan's reply is a drawback to this short, "When did that ever happen besides that one time?"
- The Cartman lookalike, or Kenny, is grabbed by one of Frosty's robotic tentacles and is then hurled on to the ground. He bleeds to death.
- Frosty, after fooling the boys by disguising himself as Santa, tosses the Kenny-lookalike on the ground, whose head decapitates.