Matt and Trey have said a couple of times that tweeks first name is also tweek. somebody might wanna change that.
I'm not too sure... can you provide a back-up for this? Give an example of when they said this, in other words? I don't want any ahrm done to any of the articles, of course, but especially not little Tweek's. I've always considered that character to be like a baby brother to me, and I will go to great lengths to make sure no harm comes to him, and that he is remembered as accurately as possible for the rest of the ages.
Wilhelmina Will June 7th, 2007.
Well, I gather you were right. They said that's his name on that SouthParkStudios site. I fixed the article, respectfully. You know, that name is kind of cute, actually.
South Park Studios says that his last name is Tweek, not Tweak. Should we move this?--Matt 17:39, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
- The FAQ said it was "Tweak" in 2001 and 2002. The most recent one  is from 2006, they say it is "Tweek".--Matt 18:10, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
I personally feel that it should remain Tweek Tweak as it is the most used one (from what i've seen) and 'Tweek Tweek' just doesn't feel 'right' to me. JPanzerj 18:21, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- We might as well ask the FAQ again.--Matt 18:37, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
Certainly sounds like the best way to sort this out. JPanzerj 18:38, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- I just asked them. But it might help for more people to ask. I said:
- Is Tweek's full name "Tweek Tweek" or "Tweek Tweak"? The FAQ seems to have given two different answers.
- I hope they answer it.--Matt 18:40, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
OMFG YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
I simpliy want to find a short quick clip of Tweek saying "OMG, that's way too much pressure" to introduce people to Tweek.
youtube has removed everything because of B*SH***T copyrights.
Jesus.. I introduce friends to Tweek because he's cool, they watch south park, the commercials between them, all on comedy central, and you get your blasted $$$$.
Man.. You F*Krs are worse than Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, no. Your FR*kkin lawyers can't get their heads out of the 20th century a$$es.
- In the first place, this is South Park Wiki, not YouTube. In the second place, if I catch you speaking so audaciously to the community here again, I will ban you immediately, and you will never edit here again. Will-Girl 23:42, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
Did Tweek actually get an iPod promo or is that a joke?
It would be nice to change his main portrait for an animated image (gif or Flash). He just doesn't look like himself when he's not jittering. Swedish Doctor 03:41, August 13, 2011 (UTC)