Template:South Park characterTemplate:LinkDisambig Pete Thelman is a third grader who first appeared in the Season Four episode, "Chef Goes Nanners", where he was on the debating team with Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski.
Pete Thelman was starting the third grade when the boys started the fourth. In the episode "Fourth Grade", they hit him for being a "stupid third-grader". In "Chef Goes Nanners", he was on the debating team with Stan and Kyle. In "Quest for Ratings", it was revealed that he urinates sitting down like a girl. Pete is also seen in "Raisins", when he is eating in the background, and in "Butterballs", where he is seen singing in Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
Pete wears a blue, hooded jacket with dark blue hemming and a red hat with a brown puff-ball and brown trimming. He has dark brown hair and large ears. He is short in stature compared to the other children. He can sometimes be seen wearing a brown shirt.
Pete in "Chef Goes Nanners".
Pete Thelman discussing the issue about the South Park flag with Stan, Kyle, and Francis in "Chef Goes Nanners".
Pete Thelman covered in Kenny's remains after he exploded from eating too many antacid tablets.
Pete on the debate panel in "Chef Goes Nanners"
Pete in "Quest for Ratings".
Pete seen in the SuperNanny intro in "Tsst".
Pete's brief cameo from behind in "Breast Cancer Show Ever".
- Pete's possible family.png
Pete's possible family seen in "Casa Bonita".
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Seen on the debate team.
- "Fourth Grade" - The boys pick on him for being a third grader.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen having fun in the theme park.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen eating dinner at Casa Bonita.
- "Raisins" - (cameo)
- "Quest for Ratings" - (mentioned only)
- "Tsst" - (cameo)
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen at "Super Phun Thyme".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - (cameo)
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen at The Boys' big party.