Henrietta has engaged in numerous criminal offenses, mainly along with the other Goth Kids.
- Arson: In "The Ungroundable", he, along with the other Goth Kids, sets fire to the South Park Hot Topic store, burning it to the ground.
- Attempted Murder / Kidnapping: In "The Ungroundable", he, with the Goth Kids, kidnap Mike Makowski with the intent of murdering him.
- Drug Abuse / Underage Smoking: The Goth Kids are frequently seen smoking cigarettes despite their age (5 and 10), in addition to abusing cough syrup to hallucinate.
- Grand Theft Auto / Driving Without A License: In "The Ungroundable", the Goth Kids steal Henrietta's mother's car without her permission, even though they are too young to have a licence.
- Treason / Sedition: In the Superhero Saga, the Goth Kids are shown to be part of the Cthulhu cult and supporting Cthulhu's reign of terror.
He plays the bass guitar in the Goth Kids' band. Their only known song was "Talent Shows are for Fags" played ironically at the elementary school talent show in the episode "Erection Day".
In "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", he is shown knowing how to drive a car, despite being 10 years old.
He has teased hair that's shaved around the bottom half and is dyed red near the roots. He also has a long fringe, which he is constantly seen flipping out of the way when it gets in his eyes. Apparently this long fringe of hair, which touches his face, has caused him acne problems, resulting in apparent pockmarks as mentioned by another student in "The Ungroundable". He wears purple buckled winklepicker shoes and a silver bolo tie with a red center.
- "Raisins" - First introduced when a depressed Stan starts hanging out with them.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Seen when Stan tries to recruit a Goth for his dance group.
- "Goobacks" - Seen cleaning up garbage with others at the near end.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen chugging cough syrup.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen waiting in line for the PSP behind Kenny. Cartman attempts to cut in front of them.
- "Erection Day" - Performs "Talent Shows are for Fags".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Talks to Stan in the hall and watches the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "The Ungroundable" - Gets angry when the vampire trend takes over the school and their style is appropriated.
- "Mysterion Rises" - A part of Cthulhu's cult and confronted by Mysterion.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Helps Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
- "Butterballs" - Seen sitting on the stairs during Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Teams up with the South Park Vampire Society to stop the emos.
- "Black Friday" - Asked to become members of the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire"
|style="background: #Template:Color1; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 .1em .1em .1em; padding-left:20px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;" align="center" colspan="2"|Goth Kids|
| Michael | Henrietta Biggle | Pete | Firkle |