Template:South Park character Template:LinkDisambig Bill Allen is a student at South Park Elementary who is often seen with Fosse McDonald. He is similar to Beavis and Butt-head, describing things as "gay" then laughing in a deep voice.
Bill wears a blue shirt similar to Butters except with a white collar. His hair is similar to Terrance's, although it is brown and slightly shorter. He has thick eyebrows during the first four seasons, but afterward he has regular ones.
Bill is a bully, often laughing at things and people. In addition, he thinks everything is gay. Due to his seeming stupidity, it appears he did not make it to the fourth grade - he is never seen in the fourth grade classroom, but is in the halls, and is only seen in the hallway and playground after the second season. His voice appears to sound almost the same as Fosse's. He was seen again in "Lil' Crime Stoppers" when the boys discovered he, along with Fosse, stole Sarah Peterson's doll. He then played along and was "shot" in the game. Bill seems to be one of the more naive children in the school along with Fosse, Butters, Jason and DogPoo Petuski. In the episode "It's a Jersey Thing", he was part of Cartman's group to help capture and lock up Kyle. It seems that unlike most other kids, (Craig, Token, Jimmy) who are more aware of Cartman's manipulating methods, he still hasn't wised up to it and so that is why Cartman would most likely seek him out for help.
Due to Bill's quick phasing out from the series, his family was never officially seen. In the episode "Damien", two older men are seen in the bar after Jesus storms out, saying "This show's gay" followed by "Yeah, Gay" in the similar style to Bill and Fosse, while also having the same face and clothes but adult bodies. In the commentary of the episode, it was revealed that these two characters were indeed Bill and Fosse's parents. Bill's dad actually has a line in "Ike's Wee Wee" where he is one of the parents that drives by and makes fun of Mr. Mackey. Bill can be seen in the episode "Best Friends Forever" with an adult woman who could be his mother.
- Bill is seen playing on the school's basketball team in "Elementary School Musical", one of the few times he appears without Fosse.
- Bill was a part of Cartman's entourage to eliminate Kyle in "It's a Jersey Thing". Although he didn't speak, it's arguably his first major appearance since "Lil' Crime Stoppers".
- Bill and Fosse are referred to by Matt and Trey within the scripts and commentaries as 'the Nerds', 'the Bullies' and the 'That's Gay Kids' - they actually rarely use the duo's real names.
- Outside of "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" he is never seen in the classroom seats with Fosse - Bill is often there into the third season, and Fosse would occasionally reappear. Bill once appeared in 4th Grade Classroom B, but Fosse did not appear with him.
- Bill's voice sounds similar to Kevin McCormick's, and vice versa.
- In "T.M.I.", his name was revealed on the chart as Bill Allen.
- In "Lice Capades" a person looking similar to Bill was seen lining up in the 5th grade line.
- While not a direct relation, Bill is often seen standing with Annie Nelson in background appearances rather than with Fosse, making it one of a few times a character involved in a duo is with another character.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig"
- "Timmy 2000" - Seen in the front of the audience for Timmy & the Lords of the Underworld.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Cameo)
- "Professor Chaos" (Cameo)
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" (Cameo)
- "Lil Crime Stoppers"
- "Butt Out"
- "Raisins" (Cameo)
- "Best Friends Forever"
- "Ginger Kids"
- "Tonsil Trouble" (Cameo)
- "The List" (Cameo)
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" (Cameo)
- "Elementary School Musical" (Cameo)
- "It's a Jersey Thing"
- "Funnybot" (Cameo)
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background in the cafeteria and later in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Black Friday" - Members of the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday.
- "Stunning and Brave" (Cameo)
- "The City Part of Town" - In the choir of children welcoming the Whole Foods inspector
- "Skank Hunt" - Bill's girlfriend breaks up with him.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen at the battle between the boys and the girls
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
Bill and Fosse are minor characters in the game. They participate in the attack on South Park Elementary and Clyde's fortress alongside the player. Both of them are seen being attacked by three elves, and they befriend the player after he saves them. Bill makes only one Facebook post, and it says "You're gay!"