Template:South Park characterTemplate:LinkDisambig Annie Knitts is a female fourth grader. She was originally voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in "Tweek vs. Craig", however, Mona Marshall later took over that role. However, Annie is now assumed to be voiced by April Stewart.
Annie is one of the popular girls in the fourth grade at South Park Elementary. She is friends with girls such as Wendy, Bebe, Red, Heidi, Milly, Lola, Esther, Sally, and in later episodes, a new blonde girl, who she was seen in almost every scene of "Elementary School Musical" standing or sitting with.
Her name was first heard in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", when she was at the Stupid Spoiled Whore store with Wendy Testaburger, Red, and Bebe Stevens. Prior to that, she was referred to as "Jordan" in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", however, many background characters at the time were frequently called by different names.
The Stick of Truth
Annie has quite a role in the game. In her first appearance, she is seen being bullied by three older girls by taking her Justin Bieber toy. After Douchebag fights the bullies, Annie befriends him. When Kyle asks Douchebag to recruit the girls, Douchebags finds Annie and she takes him to the girls' hideout by blindfolding him. During the siege on Clyde's fortress, she is dressed as a fairy. She also uses her fairy costume as her picture on Facebook, even before the player recruits the girls.
She wears a brown collarless jacket and black pants. Her hair is short, light blonde and tight-curly. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset ", she wore an aquamarine tube top, a teal-and-aquamarine wrap skirt and white shoes.
Annie in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset".
Annie dancing in "Elementary School Musical".
Annie in "Faith Hilling".
- Annie Polk.png
Another image of Annie.
- Annie and Red.png
Annie in "All About Mormons".
Similar to most of the "popular girls", Annie is quick to conform to peer pressure. For example, in "Marjorine" she quickly turned against "Marjorine", as the rest of the girls did. She also tried to cheer "Marjorine" up, once again following the rest of the girls' actions.
Annie is portrayed as a kind person; however, this leads to her being a target for bullying. In "South Park: The Stick of Truth", she is seen upset over three older girls taking her Justin Bieber doll.
Annie is also a rather naive person, admitting that she didn't know what a queef was in "Eat, Pray, Queef". Despite her shortcomings, she showed a trait of leadership and convinced Wendy and her friends to break up with their boyfriends in "Skank Hunt" in an attempt to get back at them for Skankhunt42's misdeeds.
Her mother was seen with her daughter in Stupid Spoiled Whore, buying her stuff and waiting in line to check out. She had a speaking role, criticizing Mr. Testaburger for not letting his daughter buy anything in that store.
Her mother is seen at the parents' meeting in "T.M.I." sitting with her father - while he is not actually visible, her mother is seen looking off-screen towards someone in the same manner the other parents look towards each other.
4th Grade Girls
Though she is depicted as being part of Wendy's group along with Red and Bebe, Annie tends to take a backseat to other characters at some points, such as Esther and Milly in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Lola and Red in "The List".
Annie is also often seen with Bill Allen.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - Seen in Mr. Garrison's classroom.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Seen in class.
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" - Seen referred to as "Jordan" by Stan Marsh and gets sent flying and knocked out by a dodgeball in practice.
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods" - First speaking role; she's one of the kids who wants to do volunteer work for the Planetarium.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Seen as part of the Home Economics class.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - She, along with Bebe Stevens, Red and Milly act as groupies for Fingerbang's makeshift music video.
- "Fat Camp" - Seen in the cafeteria while Chef and James Taylor are singing.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die"
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen as one of many girls that face off against the boys.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society"
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen in Mr Jefferson's backyard on one of the rides.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen depicted as part of the cheerleading squad and winds up with blood splashed all over her by P.E.T.A. activists.
- "Quest For Ratings"
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - She becomes a whore with the other girls and can be seen trying to flirt with Kenny.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Seen paired with Timmy Burch for the egg project.
- "Erection Day" - Seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare.
- "Le Petit Tourette"- Seen in the classroom.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as Boy with Red Scarf's partner during the field trip.
- "The Ungroundable"- Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Asks what a Queef is and is the second instance of Annie being used.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen as one of the original 'bitches' that make up Butters Stotch's company.
- "Funnybot" - Seen being hold hostage with the rest of the school.
- "T.M.I."- Seen in the classroom.
- "1%"- Seen in the gymnasium.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in the school's hallways.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "Going Native" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways talking to Heidi Turner.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader; now renamed Annie Nelson.
- "Go Fund Yourself" - Seen in the background of the school bus.
- "The Cissy"- Seen in the school hallway.
- "The City Part of Town"
- "Sponsored Content"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Truth and Advertising"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Member Berries"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrong doings.
- "Wieners Out" - Along with Bebe Stevens, Wendy Testaburger, and Nichole Daniels, complains to PC Principal about the boys' protest during their volleyball game.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys, she also tells Cartman that they're not buying his 'act' and faints when she realizes that he and Heidi are now a couple.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.